Special offer Grand Tour of Switzerland
Lausanne: an olympic stay on the "Grand Tour of Switzerland"
Visit Lausanne, the Olympic Capital!
The Grand Tour of Switzerland takes you along the shores of Lake Geneva between Lausanne and Montreux, on a spectacular scenic road in the heart of the Lavaux vineyards, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Lausanne, relaxation in Belle Epoque hotels and numerous cultural activities can be combined. History and heritage in the old town, window-shopping along the paved streets, sport and stroll by the lake, gourmet cuisine and wine tastings, Lausanne is an invitation to a great time.
- Accommodation in double room with breakfast in Lausanne
- 1 night of parking free of charge
- 2 tickets to The Olympic Museum
- 2 lunch boxes
- Lausanne Transport Card (free public transport and discounts)
- Upgrade free of charge according to availability
From CHF 140.00 / EUR 130.00* p.p.
*Prices in euros are indicative, current rate is applied.