Outings and excursions
Take a panoramic walk, cruise on Lake Geneva, discover the Lavaux vineyards, become an explorer!
For lake Geneva
- Je trottine dans ma ville (I scurry around my town): ten fun itineraries specially designed for children aged 3 and over.
- Le Chemin du sport (Sports Trail): 4 km educational walk near to the lake
- La promenade de la Ficelle (Ficell Walk): cross the Sous-Gare district before returning to Lake Geneva
- More outings for 3 to 7-year-olds: la Balade de la Tour mystérieuse et la Balade du Pont du Diable (the Myterious Tower walk and the Devil's Bridge walk)
Enjoying the views
- La promenade olympique (Olympic Walk): will introduce you to the monuments charting the history of the Olympic Movement in Lausanne.
- La balade des chateaux de plaisance (country chateaux walk) will show you some fine residences dating back to the 18th century.
- La balade insolite du quartier sous gare (Unusual walk around the Sous Gare district) will guide you around the architectural curiosities of this sought-after district..