24 September 2016
Museum Night 2016
A glittering constellation of museum itineraries awaits from 2 pm to 2 am on September 24 for free visits to the museums of Lausanne and Pully.
Once a year, all the museums right across the Lausanne region sign up to the same programme to offer the enjoyment of a museum visit late into the night. For this 16th edition the Lausanne and Pully Museum Night invites visitors to criss-cross the city and follow the stars.
Constellation of itineraries
The twenty-two partner museums are offering just under one hundred activities, performances, concerts, theme-based visits, and lots of fun and games. The Museum Night features a genuine constellation of itineraries for the public to enjoy at their leisure.
To help guide museum enthusiasts, four visit itineraries are on offer along specially chartered bus lines decked out in Museum Night colours. There is also the option of putting together your very own personal itinerary online and at the Accès-Cible stand on the place de la Riponne.
Tickets only CHF 10.00 on sale from 8 September (free for under 16s):
- in the museums
- in librairies Payot (Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux, Nyon, Vevey and Yverdon-les-Bains)
- at the office of Info cité (Place de la Palud)
- at Lausanne Tourisme desks (Ouchy and CFF station)
- at parkings PMS desks (Bellefontaine, CFF station, Mon-Repos and Port d’Ouchy)
- at the Centre Clientèle tl (Flon and rue Haldimand 3)
2pm to 2am