Jan 6, 2017 - Dec 31, 2017
Lausanne - Events
Every Wednesday and Saturday, the centre of Lausanne is full of stands displaying fruit and vegetables, cheese, flowers, typical dishes and traditional cuisine, and a Mediterranean atmosphere fills the pedestrian streets. Don’t miss it!
Every Wednesday and Saturday, keen sellers and relaxed buyers create a lively atmosphere in Lausanne’s pedestrian streets.
Antique dealers, butchers, cheese-makers and market gardeners gather in a Mediterranean atmosphere on the Place de la Riponne. The heart of the Lausanne market, the Place de la Palud is full of the scent of spices and wild flowers. Here, locals meet to while away the time and share a coffee on one of the terraces. Stands with local beers, organic products and seasonal fruit and vegetables line the sloping streets of St-François and Rue de Bourg for passers-by to enjoy.
From 8 a.m. to 2.30 p.m., locals come and stock up on fresh and organic products, while tourists enjoy sampling typical dishes or local beverages.
A flea market (Place Chauderon), a craft market (Place de la Palud) and a Christmas market (Place de la Riponne).
City Centre Market:
- Food and non-food products in the City centre
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8.00 AM to 2.30 PM
- Antique and second-hand articles
- Place Chauderon, 1003 Lausanne
- Thursdays from 9.30 AM to 7.00 PM
Boulevard de Grancy Market:
- Food products
- Boulevard de Grancy, 1006 Lausanne
- Mondays and Thursdays from 8.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Market of the Unemployed
- Antique and second-hand articles, bits and bobs
- Place de la Riponne, 1003 Lausanne Thursdays from 8.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Monthly and seasonal market:
- Handcrafted products
- Place de la Palud, 1003 Lausanne
- On the first Friday of every month as well as the first three Fridays in December, from 10.30 AM to 7.00 PM
Ouchy Sunday Market:
- Food products
- Allée des Bacounis, 1006 Ouchy
- Sundays from April to September. 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM
From Jan 6, 2017 To Dec 31, 2017
Every Wednesday and Saturday