Sep 23, 2017
Lausanne - Exhibition
Once a year, all the museums right across the Lausanne region sign up to the same programme to offer the enjoyment of a museum visit late into the night.
The twenty-two partner museums are offering just under one hundred activities, performances, concerts, theme-based visits, and lots of fun and games. The Museum Night features a genuine constellation of itineraries for the public to enjoy at their leisure.
Tickets only CHF 10.00 on sale (free for under 16s):
- in the museums
- in librairies Payot (Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux, Nyon, Vevey and Yverdon-les-Bains)
- at the office of Info cité (Place de la Palud)
- at Lausanne Tourisme desks (Ouchy and CFF station)
- at parkings PMS desks (Bellefontaine, CFF station, Mon-Repos and Port d’Ouchy)
- at the Centre Clientèle tl (Flon and rue Haldimand 3)