Route des Mines de Sel 55
VISIT (Length : about two hours)
- April, May, September, October : two to four visits per day, from Tuesday to Sunday and on public holidays.
- June-August: four to ten visits per day, from Monday to Sunday.
- Open on Monday when public holiday.
- Open on week-ends in November and December : one to two visits per day.
- Open every day on Christmas time : one to two visits per day.
- Hire audio guides: available in French, German and English
- Book your place - highly recommended
- Pets not allowed
- Sports shoes and warm clothing are advisable : the temperature inside is 18°C throughout the year.
- The miners’ train and some galleries are accessible to visitors with disabilities (please advise in advance)
PARKING & RESTAURANT :
- Large free parking near the start, also for coaches
- Refreshments and a souvenir shop at the entrance of the Salt Mines
- Picnic area with tables and benches and a covered shelter for 30 people
A bus (Car Postal) connects Bex station to the Salt Mines every Saturday and Sunday.
Departure from Bex train station: 10:01 am and 2:01 pm.
Departures from the Mines: 12:45 and 16:48