Useful information
Address
Avenue Général Guisan 117-119
1009 Pully
1009 Pully
Museum open only by appointment
More info
It was built between 1867 and 1874 by Christ-Charles Doelker, a grain trader and the father of Mary, the General’s future wife. Henri Guisan, a young officer at the time, took up residence here with his family in 1902. Open to the public, the ground floor of the house comprises the General’s office with his library, the living room and the dining room, all preserved intact.